Thursday, September 3, 2009

YSR....I'm proud of you sir!

while I express my deep sorrow for the death of a great Leader who has risked his life for people and wanted to go check on his scheme's implementations personally...I also want to say a small thing about Indian politics.

I am not a single party supporter but with all due respect to late Dr. YSR and his heroics of getting his party back in to power....I strictly condemn people supporting his son for being his successor. I hate these familial politics.

I don't say that a politician's son shudn't become a politician but he shud work his way up...plz just don't adore him for being the son or daughter of a great leader...and just put the future of 8 crore people in jeopardy. Even for a small business to be handed over to their son/daughter people consider a lot of issues or at least try to train the person and would definately consider the amount of knowledge they possess & take in to account their capabilities....but it seems like politics doesn't need any of these. All they need to check is how much of people support they have.

I know it worked out with Indira Gandhi & Rajiv Gandhi, but they were intellectuals with good track record but it may not be the same always....

well I know this is just my stupid thought but there are thousands out there who support this concept of making his son a successor........long live Monarchy under the disguise of Democracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment