Saturday, August 8, 2009

its raining in my heart……


When it rains in the heart….that means nothing but the thoughts wandering in the mind making u feel like “wat the heck am I doing?”

I want to write a lot but I donno what I’m gonna write about and why...
I wanna dance a lot but I donno what music I wanna dance to...
I wanna scream out loud……but I know there is no one who wud listen to it...but I don’t do any of those
………actually I guess I had a lil too much of coffee (all I had was half-a-cup of McD’s mocha [;)] )and its bouncing me off the walls.

Well every time I go through a life changing moment I always felt like I should sketch it on a paper or etch it as a painting but unfortunately (fortunate of ppl) I am not an artist but hey I can talk and I can write too (so unfortunate of ppl) so I thought lets eat some people’s brain by putting together words from my lil vocabulary.

I don’t know if there is a specific protocol bloggers need to follow for their first topic at least…if there is 1 I am totally unaware of it and I believe that is why people blog because every1 wants to open out and pen down whatever they feel but not to follow a procedure and/or SOP :)
I like this whole concept of blogging because it makes you feel real "you", who you are inside. You try to be that all through the day but you are constrained with all thots going in mind saying "I dont know how they will react if I say this, if I do this I donno what should I expect from them next time on" & so on....making you to either conceal, suppress or polish your words before you spit em out and act diplomatic. Well I dont mean I am a hypocrite but I wud say often more controlled and balanced...thinking twice before I say something.
Anyways I guess this is enough to start with and looking forward to pen down more of my feelings real soon.......

5 comments: